I’m a big fan of Dynamo.
It’s a great way to save a LOT of time in Revit.
You can automate tedious tasks, create parametric geometry, and link your Revit data to Excel.
It’s an all-around powerful tool.
The problem is that it can be difficult to get started with Dynamo.
There are hundreds of different nodes and it’s not always clear which ones you should use.
Staring at a blank Dynamo screen can be intimidating and frustrating.
As a busy professional, you don’t have a lot of time to fool around with software.
You have projects to work on and deadlines to complete.
The last thing you want to do is waste time learning something that’s supposed to SAVE you time.
That’s why I created Dynamo for Busy People.
Dynamo for Busy People is an email course that will help you learn Dynamo in 10 minutes a day WHILE getting your work done.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the link below to sign up for Dynamo for Busy People (it’s free). .
- I’ll email you a new time-saving Dynamo script every day for the next five days.
- Each email includes the Dynamo script file and an annotated screenshot describing how the script works.
- I also include some suggestions on how you can modify the script.
- You take five minutes to try out the script and read through my notes. Maybe another ten minutes if you want to try my suggested variations.
- At the end of the week, you’ll have five Dynamo scrips and the knowledge of how they were created.
- Who knows, maybe I’ll throw in some bonus scripts as well!
So what do you say? Want to start learning Dynamo? If so, click the link below to sign-up.
Again, there’s no cost to you.