Let’s face it, there’s a lot we need to know to do our jobs right. There are updates to the building code. There are new materials and construction techniques. There are new building types. Not to mention the now yearly software updates. It’s a lot to keep up with.
Unfortunately, we don’t always have the time for formal training courses. You have deadlines to meet, models to build, projects to manage. Plus you want to make it home at a reasonable time to see your friends and family. You don’t have time for multi-day training courses. What you need is effective training that delivers results FAST.
That’s why ArchSmarter is offering a special series of mini-courses this fall. These mini-courses are for the busy professional who wants to work smarter, not harder. Each focused course delivers a lot of training in a short period of time.
So what is an ArchSmarter mini-course? Here are the details:
- Each mini-course is 90 minutes long plus extra time for questions and answers.
- All of the mini-courses will be conducted online using GoToWebinar.
- The cost of each mini-course is $49 USD.
- Each course will be recorded so you can catch the replay if you can’t attend the live session.
- Attendees will receive access to the replay plus all sample files and worksheets.
- Enroll in a single course or as many as you like. Sign up for all seven and get one course for free.
- All mini-courses take place at 2pm Eastern Time (UTC -4) on the scheduled day.
So what’s on schedule for the fall? Below is course lineup. Click the links for more information on each mini-course and to reserve your spot.
- Code vs Node: The Ultimate Revit Automation Smackdown – Sept. 15, 2016
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Revit Macros – Sept. 29, 2016
- Advanced Revit Scheduling – Oct. 13, 2016
- Excel for Architects – Oct. 27, 2016
- Managing Building Data With Dynamo – Nov. 10, 2016
- Visualizing BIM Data With Revit and PowerBI – Dec. 1, 2016
- Database Basics for Architects – Dec. 15, 2016
Want to attend all seven courses? Click here to sign-up for the whole series and get one course for free!
I know your time is valuable. These courses have been designed to give you advanced training in a short a period of time. You’ll learn exactly what you need to know.
Any questions? Leave a comment below or contact me here.