The ArchSmarter Power-Pack is a productivity add-in for Revit that combines the most popular macros from ArchSmarter into a single, easy-to-use interface. Rather than loading macro files, you can access these ArchSmarter tools directly from your ribbon. How easy is that!
The Power-Pack includes the following time-saving tools:
- Batch Insert – insert multiple DWG and RVT files.
- Batch Rename – rename multiple rooms, sheets, and views from a single interface.
- Power Convert – convert linked or imported DWG files to Revit lines. You can convert to detail and model lines as well as area and room boundary lines. For detail and model lines, you can specify a different Revit line style for each DWG layer.
- Quick Convert – convert linked or imported DWG files to a single Revit linestyle.
- Replace Font – replace a specified font with another font of your choice. Works on dimensions, labels, and text notes in both the current Revit model as well as any loaded Revit families.
- Make Sheets – create multiple sheets using a tabular interface or from a specified spreadsheet file.
- Make Views – easily create floor plans and RCPs from the current model’s floor levels. You can specify a scope box and view template for the new views.
- Align Views – align multiple views and view titles on different sheets to a selected view.
- Delete Views – deletes all views not on a sheet or not containing specified text.
The tools included in the Power-Pack will easily save you hours of work each week, if not more. If you’ve gotten value from the free ArchSmarter macros, you’ll definitely want the Power-Pack.
The Power-Pack will be available for Revit 2015 and 2016. Pre-orders of the Power-Pack will be available soon.