Want to get the most out of your Revit data? Want to learn how to create advanced schedules that calculate values based on your properties? Want to learn how to use Dynamo to import and export Revit data to Excel? Want to understand how to connect your Revit model to an external database? Then this masterclass is for you!
This 5-week masterclass starts Thursday, June 9th at 2pm EDT and meets each following Thursday through July 7th. Each session will last an hour and will be conducted online using GoToWebinar. Each session will also be recorded so you can watch the lesson on your own time if you can’t make it at the scheduled time. The cost of the masterclass is $250.
Here’s an outline of the content we’ll cover in the masterclass:
- Session 1 – Advanced Revit Scheduling (June 9th, 2016)
- Using calculated values
- Creating formulas
- Using conditional logic
- Schedule presentation tips and tricks
- Session 2 – Managing Building Data with Dynamo (June 16th, 2016)
- Changing parameter data
- Exporting data to Excel
- Importing data from Excel
- Session 3 – Excel for Architects (June 23rd, 2016)
- Managing Excel data
- Using pivot tables
- Creating pivot charts
- Session 4 – Working with Databases (June 30th, 2016)
- Database basics
- Connecting Revit to MS Access
- Creating reports
- Session 5 – Case studies (July 7th, 2016)
- Creating room books from Revit
- Creating heat map diagram
At the beginning of each week, I will send you a GoToMeeting invite for the week’s class. After the class, I will make available the session recording and sample files. The full syllabus is evolving and may change based on student interests. Each session will include exercises for you to complete on your own so you can try out the concepts from the lesson on your own projects.
The cost of the masterclass is $250 and includes video recordings of each session, sample files, and the practice exercises. Plus, you’ll have direct access to me should you have any trouble with the course material. Please contact me with any questions. Click the button below to enroll in the Revit Data Masterclass!