Want to join me in an experiment?
I hear from a lot of people that they’d love to learn Dynamo but simply don’t have the time.
Either they’re too busy to learn it on their own.
Or their need to be billable overrides their desire to learn.
Or they’re already working 50+ hours a week and just want to get home in time for dinner with their family.
Yes, Dynamo is really powerful and yes, it can help you save a LOT of time in Revit.
But it takes time to learn how to use it.
And time is in short supply when you’re working on a bunch of projects.
So with that in mind, I want to try something new.
Something that will help you learn Dynamo WHILE getting your work done.
Here’s what I’m proposing. . .
- Click the link below to sign up for Dynamo for Busy People (it’s free). .
- I’ll email you a new time-saving Dynamo script every day for the next five days.
- I’ll include the Dynamo file as well as an annotated screenshot where I describe exactly how the script works.
- I’ll also include some suggestions on how you could modify the script.
- You take five minutes to try out the script and read through my notes. Maybe another ten minutes if you want to try my suggested variations.
- At the end of the week, you’ll have five Dynamo scrips and the knowledge of how they were created.
Like I said before, this is an experiment. I’m interested to see if this is an effective way to learn Dynamo.
If it proves useful, I might offer an extended, 25 – 30 day version of the course for a small fee.
At this stage, I’m just looking for your feedback.
So what do you say? Want to join me? If so, click the button below to enroll.